Sorry for not updating my WordPress for awhile.
Another award has been given to me. I am so blessed to be part of this WordPress community. I never expected any awards here, honestly. I just simple want to tell all my inner thoughts and my everyday activities. Sharing all my knowledge and just fun reading.
The Versatile Blogger Award is one of the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. It is a blogger award that recognizes quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered and the quality of the photographs of a blog. Here is the link to the VBA blog – versatilebloggeraward
I was nominated by Educated Unemployed Indian Blog. I want to thank you for this award. It is very fullfilling and inspiring. Oh my gooosssh
1. I am pure Filipina.
2. I am freelancer photographer and for ten years and four years graphic Artist.
3. I am a techie person. I love technology.
4. I am friendly person.
5. I am curvy person but I am doing my best to loose weight.
6. I love reading books and exploring the world.
7. I love to collect good memories. Thru photography.
1. Budget Traveller
3. Lou Rasmus
9. Ben Aqiba
11. Jonathan Caswell
12. L Young
14. Aarti Nanda
Thank you for this award. God Bless you all.
Oh my gooosh 🍪😱
First coookies that I bake. I learned by watching only videos on pinterest.
Thank you so much.
Since I got two award, today. Me and my husband celebrated it.
I cooked bulalo. A Filipino beef stew soup.
Made of potatoes, cabbage, petchay, corn, beef stew and beans.
Yummy dinner for tonight.
Hello Ms. Fahreeeen, I really appreciate this award. And I really appreciate you Ms. Fahreen. Thank you for always reading posts. Thank you so much.
Purpose of Quill Commander Award
Philippines Flag And National Anthem
Just click the link. Thank you
I am nominating here a few of my fellow bloggers whose blogs inspires me a lot.
- Millitant Negro
- DC Gilbert
Hello dearest kitty, I am so grateful for this award. I never expected this kind award. Every day, I just want to tell a story of what is really happening to me. Today, I will celebrate for this award. It keeps me going. Yeahey! Thank you so much Kitty. May our God continue to shower you more blessings to come.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Kitty seven questions (actually six) are:
1. How do you advertise your blog to others?
I advertise my blog to others by sharing thru other social accounts like Twitter and Facebook Page. And sometimes, other followers reblogged it ?
2. How long do you spend blogging per week?
I spend blogging time every day.
3. How many posts do you post per week, on average?
I guess, 20? Not sure
4. Which of your posts is your favorite so far?
My favorite post is the food category. LOL, I can’t have imagined that I can share my food recipes here at WordPress.
5. Why did you choose to create the blog you did?
I choose to create the blogsite because I want express my inner thoughts and share my crafts to everybody.
6. Are pictures or words more important to you? Or are they equally important?
Images and words are both equal for me.
My nominees are:
For my afternoon snack. I cooked La Minestra. A very latteo zuppa.
Let’s Eat 🍵🍽
How to cook it?
- chopped the carrots, cabbage, celery sausage pork/beef/chicken and beans
- Prepared a water and milk
- Heat the caserole and add the water
- follows the milk
- put the pork/beef/chicken
- stirred until it cooked
- then add the carrots, celery, cabbage, beans and sausages
- stirred it
- salt and pepper
- then lastly, the maccaroni pasta
- then let’s eat 😊😋
I went today at Intramuros Manila. I had great time. The weather was fine so far. I really missed walking down to the alley of it. Intramuros was one of the oldest town in city of Manila. Why I missed Intramuros? Simply because I spent my 4 years to finished my college degree. A lot tourist liked to go here. It’s like a Filipino-Spanish-Chinese town. Mixed cultured will be found here. Old Spanish bvildings are still be found here. Few of people here stayed in old Spanish houses. And some of it are used to be museums. To enchance the beauty of it. The bualarte and patio are still well pre-reserved. There was an free to read books on one corner alley. The following images are my photography.
Tonight, we been to American mall.
All foods here are so good. I can all food here.
We dine out. To feed our hungry stomach.
Looking at this clouds are so relaxing and feel so calm. I can see cute images thru looking at it.